How do I manage tickets for my event?
You can access your tickets, or the tickets of your guests, by clicking on the event you’re interested in from your For Me section or by first clicking on the Calendar icon. Here you have three choices on how to view your events: By date, in a ‘card’ format, or as a list.
If you’re interested in managing tickets to events you’re organizing, click on any of the events in the My Upcoming Events or the My Completed Events categories. Here you’ll see all of the tickets associated with this specific event.
From here you have a plethora of actions you can take to manage the tickets associated:
- Check In: This will change the status of the ticket. It indicates the attendee has arrived and essentially ‘locks’ the ticket so that it can’t be transferred to anyone else.
- Uncheck In: Changes the status of the ticket back to Attending. This will allow you to use any of the other features as necessary.
- Upgrade: As the name suggests, upgrade a ticket to a higher-priced ticket option. The purchaser will be charged the difference between the two tickets, including the service fee.
- Add-On: This allows you to sell or provide an add-on or perk to a guest’s ticket. You can sell it at full price or you can change the price without impacting everyone else’s transaction.
- Transfer: Transfer a ticket to another user on behalf of the purchaser.
- Reclaim: Pull a transferred ticket back to the purchaser on their behalf. This will work unless the ticket is cancelled or has already been checked in.
- Force Transfer: This will claim the ticket on behalf of a recipient. You’ll be prompted to create an account for the guest.
- Assign Credential ID: Primarily used for in-person events. If you have any wristbands or credentials that you want to associate with each guest, this is where you’ll enter the 6 digit number.
- Cancel / Refund: Cancels a ticket and gives you three options: you can refund the ticket price. You can give them a credit for the ticket price. You can cancel the ticket with no further action.
- View Ticket: This allows you to view the ticket as the attendee.
- View Receipt: This allows you to view the receipt for the ticket.
- Ticket’s History: This allows you to see how the ticket has been